“Doing Business in China”
Speaker: Jonathan M. Heimer, Deputy Principal Commercial Officer, U.S. Commercial Service, Consulate General of the U.S., Shanghai
Time: Friday, September 8, 2006, 8:30 am – 10:30 am
Location: Weissman Center for International Business, Baruch College, Room 14-285, 55 Lexington (corner of Lexington and 24th Street), New York City
Topics addressed include
* The state of China’s Intellectual Property Rights
* What measures are you exercising to protect your IPR in China?
* Payment scams by Chinese companies.
* Why is China’s legal environment currently under attack?
* Why the recent upswing in Chinese economic nationalism?
* Export services to China — financial, legal, and marketing — provided by the U.S. Commercial Service to U.S. exporters.
Presented by the Commercial Service of the U.S. Department of Commerce and The Weissman Center for International Business.
For further information, contact:
Alice Chan, International Trade Specialist
U.S. Department of Commerce, U.S. Commercial Service
New York U.S. Export Assistance Center
The EVENT: COMMERCE OFFICIAL SPEAKS ON CHINA IN MANHATTAN by AsiaBizBlog, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.